Syphilis is a bacterial infection usually spread by sexual contact. The disease starts as a painless sore — typically on your genitals, rectum or mouth. Syphilis spreads from person to person via skin or mucous membrane contact with these sores.
- The main goal of the Study is to collect data on the performance of a device testing for syphilis.
- Sexually active persons 18-64 years old
- Expectant mothers 18 years of age or less
If Qualified & you Participate you will Receive;
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Compensation for time and travel
- Insurance is not required
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →