Skin Cancer Detection Device
Skin cancer is the abnormal growth of skin cells.
DermaSensor is a hand-held device that uses artificial intelligence to help users evaluate skin lesions for cancer. The device, undergoing clinical trials, would allow physicians and eventually consumers to perform simple skin checks in physician offices and patient homes at the first sign of a potential problem.
- Clinical Research of South Florida is conducting a study on the accuracy of a skin cancer detection device and is looking for qualified volunteers.
- 22 - 80 years of age
- Primary skin lesion of potential concern
Qualified Participants will receive;
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Compensation for time and travel
- Insurance is not required
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →