RSV (Respiratory syncytial virus) is a common and very contagious, virus that infects the respiratory tract of most children before their second birthday. For most babies and young children, the infection causes nothing more than a cold.
- Clinical Research of South Florida is conducting a study of an investigational RSV Vaccine and is looking for qualified volunteers.
- Healthy adults ages 18-49 or 65-85
- WOCBP must use acceptable contraception
- No previous vaccination with any licensed or investigational RSV vaccine or planned receipt throughout the study of nonstudy RSV vaccine
- No vaccination with any influenza vaccine within 6 months within investigational product administration
- No allergies to egg proteins (egg or egg products) or chicken proteins
Qualified Participants will receive;
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Compensation for time and travel
- Insurance is not required
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →