RSV Vaccine Clinical Study
Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) is a common respiratory virus that usually causes cold-like symptoms. RSV can cause long-term damage to the lungs. RSV is much like the flu or the coronavirus for adults 60 years and older and for those with compromised health conditions. According to the CDC, it is estimated that more than 177,000 older adults are hospitalized and 14,000 of them die in the United States due to Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) infections per year. In 2018, more elder Americans died from RSV infection than the common flu. Currently, there is no vaccine for RSV.
- AMR Miami is currently enrolling in an investigational Respiratory Syncytial Virus – RSV - vaccine clinical research study.
- Be 18 to 59 or 65 years of age and older
- Meet other study criteria
Qualified Participants will receive:
- All study-related medical exams
- Study-related lab tests
- Investigational medication or placebo
- Insurance is not required
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →