- AMR Miami, formerly Clinical Research of South Florida, is now enrolling adults ages 50 and older in an investigational vaccine clinical research study. This study involves four outpatient visits over six months. All study participants will receive a SARs-CoV-2 booster vaccine and one of two Pneumonia vaccines.
- Be 50 years of age and older
- Must have received two doses of the Moderna COVID vaccine
- Meet other study criteria
Qualified Participants will receive:
- A pneumonia vaccine and a SARs-CoV-2 booster vaccine
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Insurance is not required
- Compensation is available up to $600.00 for time and travel.
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →