The cause of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) is unknown. Risk factors include obesity, gastric bypass surgery, high cholesterol, and type 2 diabetes.
Most people have no symptoms. In rare cases, people may experience fatigue, pain, or weight loss. Over time, inflammation and scarring of the liver (cirrhosis) can occur.
- Clinical Research of South Florida is conducting a study of an investigational medication to treat nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and is looking for qualified volunteers.
- Must be 18 - 75 years of age
- Must be non-pregnant
Qualified Participants will receive;
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Compensation for time and travel
- Insurance is not required
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →