Meningitis Vaccine Study
Inflammation of brain and spinal cord membranes, typically caused by an infection.
Meningitis is usually caused by a viral infection but can also be bacterial or fungal. Vaccines can prevent some forms of meningitis. Symptoms include headache, fever, and stiff neck. Depending on the cause, meningitis may get better on its own, or it can be life-threatening, requiring urgent antibiotic treatment.
- The main goal of the study is to find the effectiveness of a new Meningitis vaccine.
- Males or females ages 10 and younger or 26 and older.
- Will make 4 Visits and 1 phone call.
If Qualified & you Participate you will Receive;
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Compensation for time and travel
- Insurance is not required
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →