Most cases of insomnia are related to poor sleep habits, depression, anxiety, lack of exercise, chronic illness, or certain medications.
- Clinical Research of South Florida is conducting a study of an investigational medication to treat Insomnia and is looking for qualified volunteers.
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Has insomnia symptoms at least 3 times per week
Qualified Participants will receive;
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Compensation for time and travel
- Insurance is not required
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →