Hypertension/High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure increases the risk for heart disease and stroke, two leading causes of death for Americans. High blood pressure is also very common. Tens of millions of adults in the United States have high blood pressure, and many do not have it under control. Learn more facts about high blood pressure.
- AMR Miami is seeking volunteers ages 18 to 75 for an investigational hypertension clinical research study.
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Are in otherwise good health
- Meet other study criteria
Qualified Participants will receive:
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Compensation is available for time and travel
- Insurance is not required
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →