About 38% of American adults have high cholesterol. Too much cholesterol puts you at risk for heart disease and stroke, two leading causes of death in the United States. High cholesterol has no signs or symptoms, so the only way to know if you have it is to get your cholesterol checked. Talk to your health care team about how you can manage your cholesterol levels and lower your risk.
- AMR Miami is now enrolling adults ages 18 to 80 in an investigational high cholesterol clinical research study. This study involves 5 outpatient visits and two phone calls over 19 weeks. All study participants will receive the investigational medication or placebo.
- Be 18 to 80 years of age
- Be on a stable dose of 1 or more lipid-lowering therapy for at least 30 days before screening or have not received treatment with any lipid-lowering therapy at least 30 days before screening
- Meet other study criteria
Qualified Participants will receive:
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Investigational medication or placebo
- Insurance is not required
Compensation is available up to $1,100.00 for time and travel
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →