The heart is an organ about the size of your fist that pumps blood through your body. It is made up of multiple layers of tissue. Your heart is at the center of your circulatory system.
- The main goal of the Study is to collect health information from a prospective, non-risk technology that monitors your heart's condition.
- Males or females ages 22 and older
- Able to read and consent to study procedures and other information
- Other requirements may apply
- Insurance is not required
If Qualified & you Participate you will Receive;
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Compensation for time and travel
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →