Influenza (flu) is a contagious respiratory illness. Some people, such as older people, young children, and people with certain health conditions, are at higher risk of serious flu complications. There are two main types of influenza (flu) viruses: Types A and B. The influenza A and B viruses that routinely spread in people (human influenza viruses) are responsible for seasonal flu epidemics each year. The best way to reduce the risk of flu and its potentially serious complications is by getting vaccinated each year.
- AMR Miami is now enrolling in a flu vaccine clinical research study for volunteers ages 18 and older.
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Are in otherwise good health
- Meet other study criteria
Qualified Participants will receive:
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Compensation up to $900.00 for time and travel
- Insurance is not required
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →