Diabetic Kidney Disease
Diabetic nephropathy is a serious kidney-related complication of type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. It is also called diabetic kidney disease. About 25% of people with diabetes eventually develop kidney disease. Diabetic nephropathy affects your kidneys' ability to do their usual work of removing waste products and extra fluid from your body. The best way to prevent or delay diabetic nephropathy is by maintaining a healthy lifestyle and treating your diabetes and high blood pressure.
- AMR Miami is currently enrolling volunteers to evaluate an oral investigational medication for the treatment of diabetic kidney disease.
- Are 25 years of age and older
- Are in otherwise good health
- Meet other study criteria
Qualified Participants will receive:
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Compensation up to $1,375.00 for time and travel
- Insurance is not required
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →