Type 2 Diabetes
With type 2 diabetes, the body either doesn’t produce enough insulin, or it resists insulin.
- Clinical Research of South Florida is conducting 3 studies of an investigational drug in people who have Type 2 Diabetes and is looking for qualified volunteers for each.
- You are at least 18 years old
- You have been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes
- You have been on a stable dose of Diabetes medication for at least 8 weeks.
Qualified Participants will receive;
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Compensation for time and travel
- Insurance is not required
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →