Sometimes called degenerative joint disease or “wear and tear” arthritis, osteoarthritis (OA) is the most common chronic condition of the joints. It occurs when the cartilage or cushion between joints breaks down leading to pain, stiffness and swelling, and pain.
- Clinical Research of South Florida is testing an investigational medication to confirm its effectiveness at reducing chronic hip or knee pain caused by Osteoarthritis(OA).
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Qualified Participants will receive;
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Compensation for time and travel
- Insurance is not required
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →