Nocturia, or nocturnal polyuria, is the medical term for excessive urination at night. During sleep time, your body produces less urine that is more concentrated. This means that most people don’t need to wake up during the night to urinate and can sleep uninterrupted for 6 to 8 hours.
- Clinical Research of South Florida is conducting a study of an investigational drug in people who have Nocturia (frequent nighttime urination) and is looking for qualified volunteers.
- You are at least 18 years old
- You experience frequent nighttime urination
- You do not have sleep apnea or urinary incontinence
Qualified Participants will receive;
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Compensation for time and travel
- Insurance is not required
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →