Irritable Bowel Syndrome
The cause of irritable bowel syndrome isn’t well understood. A diagnosis is often made based on symptoms. Symptoms include abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhea, and constipation. Some people can control their symptoms by managing diet, lifestyle, and stress. Others will need medication and counseling.
Clinical Research of South Florida is conducting a study of an investigational drug to treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and is looking for qualified volunteers.
- Are at least 18 years of age
Qualified Participants will receive;
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Compensation for time and travel
- Insurance is not required
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →