Frailty Stem Cell
Frailty is a medical syndrome associated with advancing age characterized by reduced functional reserve, strength, endurance, and susceptibility to infection associated with high morbidity, hospitalization, and death.
- Clinical Research of South Florida is conducting a study of an investigational drug in individuals over the age of 70 with frailty associated conditions., and is looking for qualified volunteers.
- are between the ages of 70 and 85
- have difficulty with everyday tasks such as cleaning, bathing, driving
- do not have dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease.
Qualified Participants will receive;
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Compensation for time and travel
- Insurance is not required
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →