Depression - Major Depression
A mental health disorder characterized by persistently depressed mood or loss of interest in activities, causing significant impairment in daily life.
- Interested in the latest treatments available through clinical research today for the treatment of depression, or major depressive disorder? Doctors at Clinical Research of South Florida are currently recruiting volunteers for ongoing and upcoming investigational studies for Depression, or Major Depressive Disorder (MDD).
- Must have been diagnosed with MDD.
- Are between the ages of 18 and 70.
- Have had an inadequate response to at least 1 but no more than 3 antidepressants.
- Can not be a woman of childbearing potential.
Qualified Participants will receive;
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Compensation for time and travel
- Insurance is not required
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →