CMV Vaccine Study
CMV is a viral infection and can cause birth defects and has no symptoms. CMV is a member of the herpesvirus group, which also includes herpes simplex virus, varicella-zoster virus (which causes chickenpox) and Epstein-Barr virus (which causes infectious mononucleosis).
- Clinical Research of South Florida is conducting a study of an investigational CMV Vaccine and is looking for qualified volunteers.
- You are at least 18 years old
Qualified Participants will receive;
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Compensation for time and travel
- Insurance is not required
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →