Physical issues that can cause low libido include low testosterone, prescription medicines, too little or too much exercise, and alcohol and drug use. Psychological issues can include depression, stress, and problems in your relationship.
Some symptoms of low libido include stress, depression, low self-esteem, alcohol or drug use, lack of sleep, erectile dysfunction, hormone imbalance, menopause, and relationship struggles.
- Clinical Research of South Florida is conducting a study of an investigational drug in women who have decreased sexual desire and are currently looking for qualified volunteers.
- You are a post-menopausal female between the ages of 40 and 80
- You have had a noticeable decrease in sexual desire
- You are able to engage in sexual activity, with or without a partner.
If Qualified & you Participate you will Receive;
- Compensation for time and travel for participation and completion of a qualified study
- Study-related care and medication at no cost
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →