Frailty Stem Cell
Frailty is a medical syndrome associated with advancing age characterized by reduced functional reserve, strength, endurance, and susceptibility to infection associated with high morbidity, hospitalization, and death.
- Clinical Research of South Florida is conducting a study of an investigational drug in individuals over the age of 70 with frailty associated conditions., and is looking for qualified volunteers.
- are between the ages of 70 and 85
- have difficulty with everyday tasks such as cleaning, bathing, driving
- do not have dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease.
If Qualified & you Participate you will Receive;
- Compensation for time and travel for participation and completion of a qualified study
- Study-related care and medication at no cost
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →