Type 1 diabetes, once known as juvenile diabetes or insulin-dependent diabetes, is a chronic condition in which the pancreas produces little or no insulin. Insulin is a hormone needed to allow sugar (glucose) to enter cells to produce energy.
- Clinical Research of South Florida is conducting 3 studies of an investigational drug in people who have Diabetes and is looking for qualified volunteers for each.
- You are at least 18 years old
- You have been diagnosed with Diabetes
- You have been on a stable dose of Diabetes medication for at least 8 weeks.
If Qualified & you Participate you will Receive;
- Compensation for time and travel for participation and completion of a qualified study
- Study-related care and medication at no cost
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our clinical trial →